- A full bladder is roughly the size of a softball.
- It takes the food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.
- One human hair can support 3 kg (6 lb).
- Human thighbones are stronger than concrete.
- The attachment of human muscles to skin is what causes dimples.
- A woman’s heart beats faster than a man’s.
- f the average male never shaved, his beard would be 13 feet long when he died.
- There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet.
- Side by side, 2000 cells from the human body could cover about one square inch.