The Big Five Stress Agents
You need to know that most of the fault for any failures you might be having comes at the hands of the BIG FIVE STRESS AGENTS:
1. Big Myth – Poor information that continues to fool the public year after year, leading the unaware to poor choices about health, dieting, and fitness.
2. Big Medicine – A ―sickness care system that bills itself as ―health care.‖ Because it is so misused, traditional medicine has become the leading cause of death and injury in the U.S. (not cancer, not heart disease, not car accidents, and certainly not the bird flu or swine flu).
3. Big Pharma – Huge pharmaceutical companies interested in huge profits and lifelong customers who will deliver those profits day in and day out. Goal: Get people onto drugs as early as possible and keep them on those drugs as long as possible without intentionally killing them (lost profits).
4. Big FakeFoods – The gigantic processed food industry interested in—you guessed it—profit, profit, profit from selling its cheap, denatured, calorie-loaded, fat-dripping, trans-fat-impregnated, chemical-laden, and chemically addictive counterfeit food products. Your health and wellness are of little concern to Big FakeFoods despite its self-serving, deceptive claims to the contrary. Their products are slowly killing you … legally!
5. Big Chemistry – The chemical industry that poisons our environment, bloodstreams, and organs while supposedly making life more convenient for us. How well is it working?Read more about how you can start overcoming the obstacles and reclaiming your health today, in the book, Metamorphosis, by Dr. Charles Webb.